Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

CDG Newsletter 209 ...

Notifications
Clear all

CDG Newsletter 209 (Oct 18) Deadline

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Many thanks to those of you who have submitted dive logs and articles already. For those whose decent diving conditions have disappeared after the weekend rainfall why not submit your logs for the Oct 18 NL now?

The submission deadline for logs, articles, awarding of QD status and relevant entries for the Diary for NL209 (Oct 18) will be 1 Sep. However, please continue to send me material prior to this date as I will begin the proof reading as I receive it. A reminder of the correct format and style for dive logs is included at the end of NLs should you need it.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Ladies and Gents,

Please accept this gentle nudge that the deadline for the next NL is 1 Sep. For those struggling to find something to do on a wet bank holiday weekend, please feel free to put finger(s) to keyboard and send me any relevant logs, articles or dates for the diary as I've not been inundated with dive logs (yet!).

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates