Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

CDG Newsletter 217 ...

Notifications
Clear all

CDG Newsletter 217 (October 2020) Deadline

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Ladies and Gents,

I hope that you are all well. This is my usual plea (perhaps slightly less desperate than last time) for content for the next newsletter. Many thanks to those of you who have submitted dive logs and articles already. Please keep them coming. The submission deadline for logs, articles, top tips, awarding of QD status, change of Secs and relevant (provisional?) entries for the Diary feature for NL 217 (October 2020) will be 1 September. However, please continue to send me material prior to this date as I will begin the proof reading as I receive it. A reminder of the correct format and style for dive logs is included at the end of NLs should you need it.

Thanks in advance as always,

Adrian

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

All,

This is a gentle reminder that the deadline for submissions to the next NL is now two weeks away - 1 September. Please continue to send your articles and logs etc through to me.

All the best,

Adrian

ReplyQuote
(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

All,

I hope you're well. The deadline for the next Newsletter is now a couple of days away. If you've nowt better to do over the bank holiday weekend and have something to contribute to the Oct NL then please send it through to me.

Many thanks and all the best,

Adrian

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates