Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

CDG Newsletter 216 ...

Notifications
Clear all

CDG Newsletter 216 (July 2020) Deadline

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Ladies and Gents,

I hope that you are all safe, healthy and coping well. In an attempt to remember what normal is, this is my usual plea (perhaps slightly more desperate than usual given the conditions) for content for the next newsletter. The deadline for NL 216 (July 2020) is 1 June and I currently have six dive logs. Please could you send me articles, dive logs, provisional diary dates, top tips etc. For those with old logs that weren’t submitted at the time please feel free to send them through – I have finally completed one from October 1997 so won’t judge you on your delayed submissions.

At this stage I cannot say whether you will receive NL 216 as a PDF document again or as a paper copy. The intent remains to circulate paper copies of NL 215 and any others when it is possible to safely do so.

All the best,

Adrian

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Ladies and Gents,

I hope that you're all well and not too frustrated by the recent spell of excellent vis coinciding with lockdown. This is a thanks to all those who have already sent me articles etc for the next NL and a gentle reminder to those who still intend to put finger(s) to keyboard - the deadline for submissions is 1 June.

All the best and stay safe,

Adrian

ReplyQuote
(@rupert-skorupka)

@adrian-hall

Adrian- ive got a couple more reports from Witches 2 and im looking at a new sump in wharfedale on weds. hopefully - so I will send some stuff then if not too late.

ReplyQuote
(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Rupe,

Thanks for the heads up, and don't worry, you won't be too late. Happy hunting on Weds, i'll be interested to read the report. Take it easy,

Adrian

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates