Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

CDG Newsletter 206 ...

Notifications
Clear all

CDG Newsletter 206 (Jan 18) Deadline

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

Ladies and Gents,

Thank you for all of the dive logs and articles that I have been sent so far. For those that are hanging on to their trip reports, diary entries, QD status changes or other musings please accept this gentle reminder that the deadline for submissions is 1 Dec. Please note that this will also be the last NL guaranteed to arrive prior to the AGM in April 2018. Therefore, please send any AGM-related content also. This continues the old thread.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

(@adrian-hall)
Topic starter  

A CDG member has just had an issue emailing dive logs to the longstanding newslettereditor email address. If anyone has submitted logs to that email address only in the last couple of weeks rather than my via personal one or the online submission tool can you please get in touch so that I can confirm I have received them. My personal email address and the online tool are working fine. The problem is being fixed as I type.

Thanks

Adrian

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates