Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

2 x Poseidon Cyclon...

Notifications
Clear all

2 x Poseidon Cyclon 300 for sale

(@rupert-skorupka)
Topic starter  

original type CDG workhorse, with UNF threads in first stage, metal bodied second stage. Interstage pressure set to correct value, both in good condition complete with SPG's.

£100 each. no time wasters please.

(@deficit)

Hi Rupe, my trainee is interested in these, he needs his first pair of cyclons to get him going.  Perhaps I could get your phone number from the database and give you a call?  I'd only do so with permission.

Hope you're well

George L

ReplyQuote
(@rupert-skorupka)
Topic starter  

hi George

just sold them im afraid..... However, im sure your trainee will need a decent computer ( see thread above )?

I thought you might be interested in taking on the Upstream Kingsdale project ? You can get your trainee to carry all the tanks.

Rupe

ReplyQuote
(@deficit)

@rupert-skorupka Upstream Kingsdale as in Aquamole?  That would be of interest

ReplyQuote
(@john-cordingley)

Go for it George; it's one of the most promising dive sites there is in the Dales.

ReplyQuote
(@deficit)

@john-cordingley @rupert-skorupka

It does sound v interesting in the sump index.  I'll 'ave that!  Gonna need to get some decent size cylinders down there.  Might have an initial thirds dive on 7s but it sounds like 12s are required for the end.  What were previous explorers using?

Does anyone know where I can get a second pair of 12s on the cheap?  Any up for grabs anywhere?  I'd probably leave them in the dales

I have Rift Pot to dive as well, having only done a "dry" (wet cold miserable, hahaha) recce so far.

ReplyQuote
(@rupert-skorupka)
Topic starter  

George, message me on skorupkarupert(at) gmail.com and I will give you some info on what setup I used at this site.

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates