Discussion Board

|Discussion Board
2019-05-15T15:44:47+00:00

Welcome to the CDG Discussion board

CDG members need to be logged-in to view member only areas. Non-members are welcome to register in order to create or, reply to topics in the public areas.

Cave Diving Group A...

Notifications
Clear all

Cave Diving Group AGM 2018

(@steve-robinson)
Northern Section Admin
Topic starter  

This year's AGM and dinner will take place on Saturday 28 April 2018 at Knight Stainforth Hall Caravan and Camping Park, Knight Stainforth Hall, Little Stainforth, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 0DP (Tel: 01729 822 200; email: info@knightstainforth.co.uk).

The AGM will take place at 15:00 with dinner to follow at 19:00 for 19:30. The three course dinner will cost £25 per head and the bar will remain open until 00:30. Numbers for the meal are limited to a maximum of 45 and places will be allocated as payments are received. Bookings, along with dinner choices, and any queries should be emailed to cdgagm@gmail.com. Payment details will be provided by return email.

Taxi fares to either the Yorkshire Subterranean Society hut (Helwith Bridge) or the Bradford Pothole Club hut (Brackenbottom) from the AGM venue will cost £2 per person. Accommodation is available on site at a £2 discount; please book direct. Other local accommodation includes:

•       Holly House Stainforth (01729) 823 876
•       Craven Heifer Hotel, Stainforth (01729) 822 435
•       Valley Mead, Stackhouse (01729) 822 386
•       Hornby Laithe, Stainforth (01729) 822 240

(@david-brock)

Find attached the minutes of the 2017 AGM for reference.

ReplyQuote
(@martin-robson)

Can I send my apologies for absence as I am not going to make it to the AGM.

Martin Robson 

ReplyQuote
(@alex-fletcher)

Apologies,may not get there in time for AGM.Will be there for dinner hopefully.

ReplyQuote
Share:

A read-only archive of old forum posts can be viewed here

Diary Dates